This recipe is perfect as a side dish for a variety of meals or as a tasty snack. The combination of the sweetness from the honey and the savory flavors of the Brussels sprouts make it a winning dish!
Brussels sprouts are a nutritional powerhouse that are often overlooked in the kitchen. These tiny cabbage-like veggies are packed with vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants that make them a healthy addition to any diet. They are versatile and can be cooked in many different ways, including roasted, sautéed, or steamed. This recipe is not only healthy but also easy to make and perfect for any meal!
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar, salt, lemon juice and pepper until the sprouts are coated evenly.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish or sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until they're tender and caramelized.
- Serve hot and enjoy!