Our natural wild honey comes from the remote, pristine forests of Africa. Its origins give it a full-flavored floral taste that will transport your taste buds to the tropical forests of Africa. By enjoying this delicious honey you are supporting sustainable beekeeping methods that preserve African forests.
- Great for your health! Our natural wild honey is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients.
- This honey supports 10,000 sustainable African forest beekeepers and their communities.
- Pesticide free, GMO free, and certified 100% organic.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Tastes great on toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles and ice cream!
- Use it as a sweetener in coffee or tea.
- Great for cooking! Use it to make marinades and sauces.
- A great alternative to sugar when baking.
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Our bottle cap and label are 100% recyclable.
Net Wt. 12.35 oz / 350 g
A product of Zambia. Bottled in Canada.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS: