Our natural wild honey comes from the remote, pristine forests of Africa. Its origins give it a full-flavored floral taste that will transport your taste buds to the tropical forests of Africa. By enjoying this delicious honey you are supporting sustainable and regenerative beekeeping practices that preserve African forests and fight climate change.
- Great for your health! Our natural wild honey is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients.
- This honey supports 10,000 African forest beekeepers and their communities.
- Pesticide free, GMO free, and certified 100% organic.
A product of Zambia. Bottled in Canada.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS:
HOW TO USE IT:
- Tastes great on toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles and ice cream!
- Use it as a sweetener in coffee or tea.
- Great for cooking! Use it to make marinades and sauces.
- A great alternative to sugar when baking.
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45ºC / 115ºF.
- Our bottle cap and label are 100% recyclable.
Net Wt. 12.35 oz / 350 g