Traditionally gathered from deep in a remote, pristine forest, African Bronze is full of antioxidants and rich in micro-nutrients. This is a full-flavoured, tropical, multi-floral honey, full with the flavours and scents of the miombo forest.
It is Africa.
- In Africa honey is called 'the mother'. This is the way honey used to be before commercial agriculture and pasteurization and ultra-filtering.
- Produced by traditional beekeepers using bark hives from wild forest bees.
- From the pristine wilderness at the headwaters of the mighty Zambezi River.
- Raw, Unpasteurized, Gravity Filtered.
- Pesticide Free, GMO Free and Organic.
- Sustainable, Socially Responsible, Empowering.
Pure Zambian Certified Organic honey.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS:
Delicious in coffee or tea.
- Cook with our honey. It will help you take any recipe and ‘kick it up a notch’! Tell your guests that every bite is helping train a beekeeper in Africa. Bon Appetit!
- Bake with it! This honey makes bread and cakes taste better and stay fresh longer.
- Use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns… it has serious antibacterial properties.
- Hot lemon and honey is great to ease a cold… add some rum and you may forget you have a cold.
- If you know someone who makes beer, tell them to try carbonating with African Bronze Honey. Add a little ‘African Effervescence’.
MORE GREAT INFO:
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
A product of Zambia.