This is our traditional wild organic honey from Zambia, Africa. Its combination of fruity and whiskey flavors make it a delicious spread or a tasty addition to coffee and tea.
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
- Produced using traditional beekeeping methods that preserve forest habitats.
- Its convenient mini size makes it easy to travel with.
- Raw, unpasteurized, and gravity filtered.
A product of Zambia, bottled in Canada.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS:
How To Use It
- Tastes great on toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles, and ice cream!
- Use it as a sweetener in coffee or tea.
- A great alternative to sugar when baking
Pure Zambian certified organic honey
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All-natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Comes in 100% recyclable packaging.
Net Wt. 1.76 oz / 50 g