Two of our wild honey flavors in one delicious and bee-utiful story gift box. Comes with your choice of two of our 350 g reusable and repurposable jars of honey! Miombo Blossom Honey, Honeydew Forest Honey, Julbernardia Blossom Honey, Cacao and Honey, Hot Honey and Cinnamon Honey.
Buy 3 products from our 10000 Beekeepers collection and get 10% off at checkout. Even better, buy 6 and get 15% off!
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
- Produced using traditional beekeeping methods that preserve forest habitats.
- Its convenient mini size makes it easy to travel with.
- Raw, unpasteurized, and gravity filtered.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS:
How To Use It
- Makes a perfect host or hostess gift or a great thank-you gift for any honey lover
- Tastes great on toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles, and ice cream!
- Use it as a sweetener in coffee or tea.
- A great alternative to sugar when baking
- Gift items include 2 x 350 g jars of honey, in reusable, repurposable glass jars
- Forest Honey - Pure certified organic, African forest honey
Hot Honey - Pure certified organic, African forest honey with Canadian chillis
- Cinnamon & Honey - Pure certified organic, African forest honey with organic cinnamon from Haryana, Northern India
- Cacao & Honey - Pure certified organic ground cacao nibs from Tanzania
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All-natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, warm gently in warm water (40C/105F.
Net Wt. 12.35 oz / 350 g (reusable jar) x 2