Production and Fulfillment Assistant
We are a growing Cardinal, Ontario based certified B Corporation that needs a talented Production and Fulfillment Assistant! We import, export, market, sell and value-add container loads of the most delicious, healthy honey in the world from African wilderness areas and National Parks. Our honey helps save forests that fight climate change.
We are searching for a team player who is organized and eager to learn and take on new challenges! In this position, you will perform a variety of production and logistical tasks to help ensure our customers receive and are happy with the products they order from us. You will also provide excellent customer service and assist in a variety of daily operational tasks.
Candidates should be motivated, problem solving, creative thinkers who want to use their skills to change the world… or at least to help with some of the heavy lifting! We’re interested in working with people who want to grow their skill set and learn about new things to help make a better world.
- Assist with making products, such as candles
- Assist with bottling honey and packaging candies
- Assist with organizing product and packaging supplies
- Assist with cleaning of production facility
- Assist in the fulfillment of day-to-day customer orders
- Assist with tracking inventory and managing inventory filling system
- Assist with lawn maintenance during summer season
- Must be able to follow direction and learn new things quickly
- Skilled in performing repetitive manual tasks with accuracy
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Why Work With Us?
- We are a certified women-owned B Corporation, a for profit company that is using business to support a sustainable planet
- We are growing; lots of growth opportunities within the organization
- You can work for us and feel good about what you are contributing to
- We have an entrepreneurial culture and welcome new ideas
- Opportunity to work closely with the co-founders of an award winning company!
- This is a 3 to 6 month contract that could lead to a permanent position and participation in employee ownership
- Cardinal ON (with part-time remote work options).
How to Apply
Submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills and achievements to: email@example.com. Tell us why working for a B Corporation is one of your goals. Your cover letter must also explain how you meet the requirements.