We decided to put a sweet spin on the widely loved famous TikTok pasta! This dish blends our organic wild forest honey with creamy goat cheese, and vine ripened cherry tomatoes, to create the perfect sweet but savoury dish that is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party.
- Container of organic cherry tomatoes
- Small package of creamy goat cheese (or half of a large one)
- 6-8 cloves of fresh garlic
- Organic virgin olive oil
- Organic fresh basil
- African Bronze Honey (we used the Summer Harvest)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place your goat cheese in the centre of a baking dish.
- Place cherry tomatoes and garlic cloves around the goat cheese in the dish, and lightly drizzle olive oil over tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Drizzle forest honey over the goat cheese in the centre and put in the oven to bake for 30 minutes (or until the tomatoes are tender and the goat cheese had melted and started browning slightly).
- While dish is baking, prepare your desired pasta on the stovetop, drain and set aside.
- When the dish is done baking, remove from oven and stir the tomatoes, garlic, and goat cheese together until a sauce forms. Pour in your pasta, add desired amount of salt, pepper and stir until everything is well incorporated.
- Place on serving dishes and garnish with freshly chopped basil and drizzle with additional forest honey if desired. #Yum!