We love to travel, meet new people and learn new things. On our recent trip to Chile we visited Pichilemu, an off the beaten track village with some of the best surfing waves in the southern hemisphere. We stayed at some cool geodesic domes called Pichilemu Domos and made friends with our host, Nicholas. He taught the King Bee how to make Chile's national drink, the Pisco Sour. We made it even more fabulous with a honey simple syrup using African Bronze Honey. This recipe makes 2+ drinks.
- 2 shots organic lime juice
- 4 shots Pisco
- a splash of egg white
- 2 shots African Bronze Honey simple syrup
- make with one part honey and one part warm water
- stir well until completely mixed
- ice cubes
- Add ingredients in a blender or cocktail shaker in the order listed.
- Shake until frothy.
- Serve in champagne flutes at sundown on the Pacific ocean.