Cold pressed, never processed or heated. No additives. This is real Shea from a women's co-operative in Burkina Faso.
King Bee says, 'This is 'live' Shea... absolutely zero heating or processing. The most widely used cosmetic and healing cream in Africa.
In case you didn't know... 90% of the world's Shea Butter is used in cooking. It is delicious! Try heating your rice in a teaspoon of this Shea, before boiling. Go Wild!
This beautiful ethically produced, moisture rich Shea Butter is a perfect gift for anyone in your life!
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS:
- Use on dry skin, you will feel a difference immediatly.
- Absorbs quickly and will leave you with soft moisturized skin.
- Soothes inflamed skin, it contains cinnamic acid, a great anti-inflammatory.
- May help to fade stretch marks and scars.
MORE GREAT INFO:
- You can even use shea butter for cooking, it has a lovely nutty taste.
- Our bottle cap and label are 100% recyclable. Please recycle!
A product of Burkina Faso, bottled in Canada.