With Thanksgiving upon us, and our U.S. neighbours Thanksgiving just around the corner, we thought it was the perfect time to share our favourite recipe for honey butter!
This light and fluffy honey butter is whipped to perfection, and creates a sweet but savoury addition to your next dinner. We are willing to bet that you won't just keep this recipe around for the holidays!
- 1 cup salted butter
- 2 T African Bronze Forest Honey
- Place butter into a bowl, cover bowl and leave at room temperature until softened.
- Once the butter has softened, whip gentle with egg beater until nice and fluffy.
- Add your honey and continue to blend until incorporated.
- Taste your honey butter. Add more honey to taste, until desired sweetness is reached.
- Spread over freshly baked dinner rolls, hot muffins, or smear over pancakes and enjoy!