If you’re craving something unique then this is for you! This organic wild honey is made from the nectar of the African Julbernardia Paniculata tree. The combination of spicy, floral, caramel, and citrus flavors make it a delicious spread or sweetener in coffee and tea.
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
- Produced using traditional beekeeping methods that preserve forest habitats.
- Its convenient mini size makes it easy to travel with.
- Raw, unpasteurized, and gravity filtered.
A product of Zambia. Bottled in Canada.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS:
How To Use It
- Tastes great on toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles, and ice cream!
- Use it as a sweetener in coffee or tea.
- A great alternative to sugar when baking
Pure Zambian certified organic honey
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Comes in 100% recyclable packaging.
Net Wt. 1.76 oz / 50 g