'Little Gift of Honey' (Traditional Harvest) SPECIAL!! BUY 5 AND GET A FREE BEESWAX CANDLE
This variant is currently sold out
'Little Gift of Honey' (Traditional Harvest)
1 Jar Net Wt. 50 g/1.76 oz
BUY 5 AND GET 1 FREE BEESWAX CANDLE
Specify 'hot' or 'traditional' honey in your notes at checkout!
A great gift and sampler size that you can give to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
This full-flavoured, tropical honey has notes of treacle, whisky, dried fruit, smoke & sorghum syrup. It is Africa. Our honey is raw, unpasteurized and is harvested by traditional Zambian beekeepers using bark hives from wild forest bees. The beekeepers are trained in numeracy and literacy and trained to sustainably nurture the wild bees in order to protect the forest.
Go ahead and treat your whole family to a taste of Africa!
- Produced by traditional beekeepers using bark hives from wild forest bees.
- From the pristine wilderness at the headwaters of the mighty Zambezi River.
- Raw, Unpasteurized, Gravity Filtered.
- Pesticide Free, GMO Free and Organic.
- Sustainable, Socially Responsible, Empowering.
- Delicious in coffee or tea.
- Cook with our honey. It will help you take any recipe and ‘kick it up a notch’! Tell your guests that every bite is helping train a beekeeper in Africa. Bon Appetit!
- Bake with it, this honey makes bread and cakes taste better and stay fresh longer.
- Use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns… it has serious antibacterial properties.
- Hot lemon and honey is great to ease a cold… add some rum and you may forget you have a cold.
- If you know someone who makes beer, tell them to try carbonating with African Bronze Honey. Add a little ‘African Effervescence’.
Pure Zambian Certified Organic honey.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS:
MORE GREAT INFO:
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Our bottle cap and label are 100% recyclable. Please recycle!
A product of Zambia.