**New Bottle** Traditional Zambian Honey 500 g
$10.99 was $11.99
This product is currently sold out.
Traditional Zambian Forest Honey
It's not just natural... It's Wild!
Traditionally gathered from deep in a remote, pristine forest, African Bronze is full of antioxidants and rich in micro-nutrients. This full-flavoured, tropical honey has notes of treacle, whisky, dried fruit, smoke and sorghum syrup. It is Africa.
- In Africa honey is called 'Medicine'. This is the way honey used to be before commercial agriculture and pasteurization and ultra-filtering.
- Produced by traditional beekeepers using bark hives from wild forest bees.
- From the pristine wilderness at the headwaters of the mighty Zambezi River.
- Raw, Unpasteurized, Gravity Filtered.
- Pesticide Free, GMO Free and Organic.
- Sustainable, Socially Responsible, Empowering.
- Net Wt. 500 g / 17.64 oz
- Delicious in coffee or tea.
- Cook with our honey. It will help you take any recipe and ‘kick it up a notch’! Tell your guests that every bite is helping train a beekeeper in Africa. Bon Appetit!
- Bake with it! This honey makes bread and cakes taste better and stay fresh longer.
- Use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns… it has serious antibacterial properties.
- Hot lemon and honey is great to ease a cold… add some rum and you may forget you have a cold.
- If you know someone who makes beer, tell them to try carbonating with African Bronze Honey. Add a little ‘African Effervescence’.
Pure Zambian Certified Organic honey.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS:
MORE GREAT INFO:
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45º C / 115º F.
- Our bottle cap and label are 100% recyclable. Please recycle @ #1 PET.
A product of Zambia. Bottled in Canada.