It's a Body Balm and great on lips too!
The King Bee says, 'Everyone that tries it, loves it. Many of our customers say that it is simple the best tasting and longest lasting healing balm they have ever tried!'
Our African Bronze Honey Killer Bee Balm has an exquisite, natural wild honey scent. This thick and moisture-rich balm provides long lasting, healing protection. We use a high content of our organic African Bronze Honey beeswax from a pristine, tropical African forest. Designed to fight our long, cold Canadian winters and lock in moisture. It just works. Try it on your next safari... no matter where it is!
- Our Beeswax is from the pristine wilderness at the headwaters of the mighty Zambezi River. It has a robust, wild honey aroma like no other. Distinctly African.
- Our Coconut Oil is First Press and Cold Extracted. No chemicals are used.
- We use incredible, ethically produced, rich, organic Shea Butter from Karitex in Burkina Faso. Watch their video… it’s empowering.
- Our Grapeseed Oil is fast absorbing, wonderfully light and has natural non-allergenic properties.
- Our Baobab Oil is moisturizing and has anti-inflammatory properties because it contains omega fatty acids.
- All of our ingredients are Pesticide Free, GMO Free, Organic, Sustainable, Socially Responsible & Empowering.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS:
SIZE: Net Wt. 4.2 g / 0.15 oz
- Great for use on your lips... amazing on damaged cuticles and dry spots.
- Keep one in your purse or pocket, another in the car, always carry one as a gift for a friend… especially if you are going safari!
African Bronze Beeswax*, Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Grape Seed Oil, Baobab Oil*
*All of our ingredients are Certified Organic, Pesticide Free, GMO Free and Sustainable.
MORE GREAT INFO:
- Our tubes are made of 100% polypropylene
- Please recycle. #5 PP
A product of Canada.