Killer Bee Balm
This product is currently sold out.
Net Wt. 4.2 g/0.15 oz
Try our African Bronze Honey Killer Bee Balm with an exquisite, natural wild honey scent, this thick and moisture-rich balm provides long lasting, healing protection. We use a high content of our organic African Bronze Honey beeswax from a pristine, tropical African forest. Designed to fight our long, cold Canadian winters and lock in moisture. It just works.
Try it on your next safari… no matter where it is!
- Our Beeswax is from the pristine wilderness at the headwaters of the mighty Zambezi River. It has a robust, wild honey aroma like no other. Distinctly African.
- Our Coconut Oil is First Press and Cold Extracted. No chemicals are used.
- We use incredible, ethically produced, rich, organic Shea Butter from Karitex in Burkina Faso. Watch their video… it’s empowering.
- Our Grape Seed Oil is fast absorbing, wonderfully light and has natural non-allergenic properties.
- All of our ingredients are Pesticide Free, GMO Free, Organic, Sustainable, Socially Responsible & Empowering.
- Great for use on your lips... amazing on damaged cuticles and dry spots.
- Keep one in your purse or pocket, another in the car, always carry one as a gift for a friend… especially if you are going safari!
African Bronze Beeswax*, Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Grape Seed Oil*
*All of our ingredients are Certified Organic, Pesticide Free, GMO Free and Sustainable.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS:
MORE GREAT INFO:
- Our tubes are made of 100% polypropylene
- Please recycle. #5 PP
A product of Canada.