Hot Honey 50 g Glass Jar (3 for $10)
$10.00 was $12.00
This product is currently sold out.
King Bee Says: "This is our traditional honey infused with hot pickled peppers... and it is awesome on pizza and vanilla ice cream!"
...or charcuterie, or cheese, or anything you can think of! Also makes a great gift to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Our honey is raw, unpasteurized and is harvested by traditional Zambian beekeepers using bark hives from wild forest bees. The beekeepers are trained in numeracy and literacy and trained to sustainably nurture the wild bees in order to protect the forest. The chillis are Ontario grown. They are hot, but not too hot!
- Per Jar: Net Wt. 1.76 oz / 50 g
- Per 3 Jars: Net Wt. 5.28 oz / 150 g
Pure Zambian Certified Organic honey. Hot Pickled Jalapeno & Banana Peppers
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS:
MORE GREAT INFO:
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable. Please recycle!
A product of Zambia and Canada.