Two of our African forest honeys in a gift set bundle. The Summer honey is a multi-floral honey from the December harvest. The Winter honey is harvested in the dry season, typically in June, and tends to be more a lighter honey.
Our honey is gathered using traditional and sustainable methods from deep in the remote, pristine national park forests of Tanzania. These are full-flavored, multi-floral, tropical, honeydew forest honeys, full of the flavors and scents of the miombo forest. It is Africa.
- Produced by wild forest bees and gathered using sustainable beekeeping methods.
- Great for your health! Our natural wild honey is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients.
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Tastes great on toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles, and ice cream!
- Use it as a sweetener in coffee or tea.
- Great for cooking! Use it to make marinades and sauces.
- A great alternative to sugar when baking.
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All-natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Our bottle, cap, and label are 100% recyclable.
Pure Tanzanian Certified Organic honey
2 x Net Wt. 12.35 oz / 350 g
A product of Tanzania, bottled in Canada.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS: