'Little Gift of Honey' (Hot Honey) SPECIAL!! BUY 5 AND GET A FREE BEESWAX CANDLE
This variant is currently sold out
'Little Gift of Honey' (Hot Honey)
1 Jar Net Wt. 50 g/1.76 oz
BUY 5 AND GET 1 FREE BEESWAX CANDLE
Specify 'hot' or 'traditional' honey in your notes at checkout!
A great gift and sampler size that you can give to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Our original full-flavoured, tropical honey is infused with chile peppers and vinegar, it's a spicy treat that goes well on pizza or charcuterie, or anything you can think of!
Our honey is raw, unpasteurized and is harvested by traditional Zambian beekeepers using bark hives from wild forest bees. The beekeepers are trained in numeracy and literacy and trained to sustainably nurture the wild bees in order to protect the forest.
Go ahead and treat your whole family to a taste of Africa!
- Produced by traditional beekeepers using bark hives from wild forest bees.
- From the pristine wilderness at the headwaters of the mighty Zambezi River.
- Raw, Unpasteurized, Gravity Filtered.
- Pesticide Free, GMO Free and Organic.
- Sustainable, Socially Responsible, Empowering.
- Try it on pizza!
- Use with cheese and charcuterie.
- Add a kick to your next sandwich.
Zambian Certified Organic honey, chiles, vinegar.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS:
MORE GREAT INFO:
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Our bottle cap and label are 100% recyclable. Please recycle!
A product of Zambia.