This organic honey is made from the nectar of the Julbernardia Paniculata tree. The flowers are full of nectar and are one of the only flowers that blooms during the dry season. Spicy, floral, carmel, anise and citrus are a few of the tasting notes.
It is also raw, unpasteurized and harvested by traditional Zambian beekeepers using bark hives from wild forest bees. The beekeepers are trained in numeracy and literacy and trained to sustainably nurture the wild bees in order to protect the forest.
Go ahead and treat your self! This is Africa at it's rarest.
King Bee says, "An incredible gift for the honey aficionado. Bet they have never tried this one!"
- Produced by traditional beekeepers using bark hives from wild forest bees.
- From the pristine wilderness at the headwaters of the mighty Zambezi River.
- Raw, Unpasteurized, Gravity Filtered, Organic Honey.
- Pesticide Free, GMO Free and Organic.
- Sustainable, Socially Responsible, Empowering.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS:
- Organic Honey is delicious in coffee or tea.
- Cook with our honey. It will help you take any recipe and ‘kick it up a notch’! Tell your guests that every bite is helping train a beekeeper in Africa. Bon Appetit!
- Bake with it, this honey makes bread and cakes taste better and stay fresh longer.
- Use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns… it has serious antibacterial properties.
- Hot lemon and honey is great to ease a cold… add some rum and you may forget you have a cold.
Pure Zambian Certified Organic honey.
MORE GREAT INFO:
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Our bottle cap and label are 100% recyclable. Please recycle!
A product of Zambia, bottled in Canada.