Add a kick to your cooking with this raw African honey combined with locally-grown Canadian chillies. It’s hot, but not too hot!
- 100% organic and harvested by traditional beekeepers in Zambia, Africa.
- Its convenient mini size makes it easy to travel with.
- Each honey purchase helps to support training for African beekeepers to learn how to protect wild bees and forest habitats.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Great on charcuterie, cheese, pizza, and vanilla ice cream!
- Pure Zambian certified organic honey
- Hot pickled Canadian jalapeno & banana peppers
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Comes in 100% recyclable packaging.
Net Wt. 1.76 oz / 50 g
A product of Zambia and Canada. Bottled in Canada.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS: