King Bee says: "This is our traditional honey, infused with hot pickled peppers... and it is awesome on pizza and vanilla ice cream!"
...or charcuterie, or cheese, or anything you can think of! Also makes a great gift to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Our honey is raw, unpasteurized and is harvested by traditional Zambian beekeepers using bark hives from wild forest bees. The beekeepers are trained in numeracy and literacy and trained to sustainably nurture the wild bees in order to protect the forest.
The chillis are Ontario grown. They're hot, but not too hot!
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS:
- Pure Zambian Certified Organic Honey
- Hot Pickled Jalapeno & Banana Peppers
MORE GREAT INFO:
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable. Please recycle!
A product of Zambia and Canada, bottled in Canada.