Traditionally gathered from deep in the remote, pristine National Park forests in Tanzania. Our Tanzanian Summer Harvest honey is a rich gold color, full of antioxidants and rich in micro-nutrients. This is a full-flavored, tropical forest honey, harvested during the dry season. It is full of the flavors and scents of the miombo forest. It is Africa.
- Produced by wild forest bees and gathered using sustainable beekeeping methods.
- This honey provides incomes for 10,000 sustainable forest beekeepers and their communities.
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
A product of Tanzania. Bottled in Canada.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS:
How To Use It
- Tastes great on toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles, and ice cream!
- Use it as a sweetener in coffee or tea.
- Great for cooking! Use it to make marinades and sauces.
- Great for baking.
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All-natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Our bottle, cap, and label are 100% recyclable.
Pure Tanzanian Certified Organic honey
Net Wt. 60 lb / 28 kg